Success Stories and Case Studies Resulting from Implementation of Filtration and Magnetic Separation Technologies
Our proven filtration and magnetic separation solutions:
- reduce operating costs,
- improve process reliability and product quality, and
- minimize the environmental footprint of the process.
ZGF filters and magnetic separators are made from stainless steel. There is no disposable media. ZGF technology is consistent and reliable, fully automatic, requires virtually zero maintenance, and uses less energy than an LED light bulb.
ZGF’s unique, efficient and effective technologies are used to filter and remove contaminants from water, water-based fluids and low viscosity oils. ZGF technology is implemented in many applications.
We filter fluids such as:
- machining / grinding coolant,
- steel rolling and tube mill coolant,
- cutting oil,
- honing oil,
- lapping slurry,
- forging compounds,
- washing / degreasing solutions,
- cooling water,
- process water,
- water from food processing,
- whitewater from paper mills,
- produced water, and
- many other fluids.
Since we don’t sell consumables, we need to provide value-added systems that eliminate the need for consumables and regular maintenance. We want our technology to become a standard in your facility or site, and throughout your entire organization.
We only implement ZGF technology where it will provide value, and that is why we have repeat customers!
ZGF is you preferred partner, whether you are a:
- Paint Center Manager with weld ball contamination,
- Manufacturing Engineer with honing or machining issues,
- Utility Engineer dealing with dirty cooling water,
- Environmental Engineer or Maintenance Foreman working in the Oil & Gas Fields dealing with flowback water, produced water and brine,
- Purchasing Manager looking for the best value, ZGF is your preferred filtration partner.
As organizations continue to implement our technology and realize the exceptional value, some have shared their success stories.
Click on the links below to learn how our customers were able to reduce operating costs, improve process reliability and quality, and reduce the environmental footprint of their operations by implementing ZGF technology.
Automotive / Heavy Truck Industry
- Engine Manufacturer - Reduces Maintenance and Total Operating Costs of a Large Machining Operation by Eliminating Bag Filters,
- Central Coolant System - Eliminates need for Bag Filters & Reduces Total Operating Costs
- Automotive Component Manufacturer Improves Process Reliability and Reduces Total Operating Costs
- Reduced Paint Shop Labor and Bag Filter Usage while Improving Overall Process Reliability and Quality
- Improve Process Reliability and Eliminate need for Bag Filters
- Eliminate Scratches and Reduce Total Operating Costs by 33% in a Honing Operation,
- Maintain Consistent Oil Cleanliness & Reduce Total Operating Costs in a Honing Operation,
- Extend life of Honing Oil, Reduce Labor, Scrap and Improve Productivity in a Honing Operation,
- Improve Quality & Productivity and Reduce Waste in a Lapping Operation, Eliminate unplanned downtime,
- Extend tool life and reduce maintenance, Improve Quality and Reduce Scrap / Re-work, Improve Surface Finish, Extend Grinding Wheel Life and Reduce Maintenance,
- Central Coolant System - Reduce Tooling Costs and Scrap Rates in Machining Operation
- Stand-alone Machining Centers - Reduce Tooling Costs and Scrap Rates in Machining Operation
- Improve Quality, Reduce Scrap & Rework
- Prevent Nozzle Plugging & Provide Consistently Cleaner Parts
- Improved Process Reliability & Quality and Reduce Total Operating Costs
- Implemented Best Available Technology to Reduce E-Coat Hood Defects per Unit by 85%
- Doubled Amount of Weld Balls Removed and Reduced Defects per Unit by 50%
- Reduced Paint Process Defects per Vehicle by 86%
- Improved Cleanliness of Paint Shop Pre-Treatment System
- Quench Operations – Reduce Total Operating Cost & Environmental Impact
- Test Stand - ZGF Spring Filter Reduces Operating & Maintenance Costs
- Improved Coil Cleanliness and Reduced Retreat / Rework
- Removed Double the amount of Iron Fines and Maintained Iron Levels at Acceptable Levels.
- ERW Tube Mill – Maggie Removes Small Steel Fines and Increases Productivity & Reduces Total Operating Costs
- Reduced Maintenance Costs and Improved Productivity by Installing an Automatic, Self-Cleaning Filtration System on the Cooling Tower
- Improved Overall Performance and Reduced Life-Cycle Costs of HVAC System
- Protected Heat Exchanger and Increased Process Reliability & Reduced Maintenance
- Eliminated Bag Filters and Reduced Energy and Maintenance Costs
- Protects Critical Heat Exchangers with Minimal Maintenance
Water & Wastewater
- Spring Filter Reduces Suspended Solids Allowing Treated Wastewater to be Reused.
- Defrost Water Recycle & Reuse.
Oil & Gas
- Deep Well Injection Company Saves Over $300K Annually
- Spring Filter Protects Sensitive Equipment – Provides Better Filtration, Lowers Operating Costs & Requires Less Maintenance
Pulp & Paper
- Paper Manufacturer Save Energy and Money by Reusing Vacuum Pump Seal Water.
- Paper Manufacturer Prevents Nozzle Plugging – Improves Process Reliability & Reduces Maintenance Burden.
Simplicity, consistency, reliability and the lowest cost of ownership make ZGF technology the best solution and value for all your filtration needs!
ZGF is your preferred partner.
Filtration should not be a burden.
Filtration should be a tool that improves quality and reduces cost.
Let us help you meet your objectives and make your job easier!
We are always available by phone too. Give us a call!